Black Sports Men Watch With Pedometer
– SK 1112 3D pedometer sports watch for men and boys.
– Auto time, stopwatch, alarm, water resistant, 12 / 24 hours format, back light and low-power reminding.
– Digital times shows with EL backlight function.
– Unique design: Taiwan IC chipset, original digital movement, Japanese battery, highly transparent resin glass, imported PC case, stainless steel buckle, German imported PU plastic strap.
– 3D pedometer function, can record your amount of exercise.
– EL backlight, luminous in dark, can read time easily at night, serve as lighting as well.
– Function as an alarm to call you get up in the morning, and remind you of other matters.
– Offer precise time anytime and anywhere.
– Water resistant within 50 meters, more convenient for your daily life.
Watches categories: Male table
Watch style: Trends in outdoor sports
Style elements: LED
Available Color: Black
Shape of the dial: Round
Display type: Digital
Hour formats: 12/24 Hour
Case material: PC
Clasp type: Pin buckle
Band color: Black,Green
Water resistance : 50 meters
The dial diameter: 4.5 cm / 1.77 inches
The band width: 2 cm / 0.79 inches
Wearable length: 15 – 21 cm / 5.91 – 8.27 inches
Package weight: 0.067 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 23.00 x 4.50 x 1.50 cm / 9.06 x 1.77 x 0.59 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 24.00 x 5.50 x 2.50 cm / 9.45 x 2.17 x 0.98 inches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to withstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as “water-resistant.” These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 meters water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 meter static test. Therefore the number of meters shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof – it’s ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
WARNING: Don’t use watch in hot baths or Saunas.